Why Join AGC?
A well functioning industrial association has a large capacity for providing benefits to its members. Activities of the AGC of South Dakota Building Chapter indicate the work being carried out on behalf of constructors who are devoted to "Skill, Integrity and Responsibility".
- Safety Training and Seminars
- Onsite Visits and Consultations
- Program Review and Development
- Safety Publications
- Liaison with Regulatory Agencies
- Job Site Safety Posters
- Special Programs with OSHA
- Certification Programs (Crane, OSHA, Forklift...)
- Safety Video Library
"Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business in which he is engaged. No man has a moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere" President Theodore Roosevelt