LEADERS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES
The AGC of SD Building Chapter is proud to be the leader in South Dakota's building construction industry, assisting our members to move forward as the industry leaders by building on the past and investing in the future. The goal of the AGC of SD Building Chapter is to maintain its role as the construction association of choice, to be held in the highest regard by its membership as well as construction users and the design community.
The AGC of SD Building Chapter represents over 200 general contractors, suppliers and service firms throughout the state. Formed in 1916 as the Master Builders Association of the State of South Dakota, the AGC of SD Building Chapter is one of 92 chapters of the 32,000-member Associated General Contractors of America. The AGC of SD Building Chapter is making an outstanding contribution to the states infrastructure and economic development. The association works for its members in such areas as legislation, governmental relations, workforce development, safety and environmental, human resources and liaisons with awarding authorities and design professionals.
The Mission of the AGC of South Dakota Building Chapter is to provide support and leadership to members and the construction industry.
The premiere South Dakota construction association leading and serving building industry members, customers, and communities.
- Integrity - Excellence and ethics in business dealings.
- Responsibility - For leadership, sustainability and environmental stewardship regarding the construction industry.
- Skill - Cutting edge education to enhance the workforce and promote quality and safety in design and construction processes.
- Economic Prosperity - Favorably influencing the prosperity of members and the State of South Dakota.
- Community Enhancement - Working for the benefit of communities throughout the State.